Eile sõitsid Kaia ja Piret reisule, nii et ma elan praegu üksinda nende korteris. Eile tuli Helis mulle külla ja näitas oma reisipilte. Hiljem tegin süüa ja õhtul vaatasime filmi, jee. Täna pärast autokooli käisime linna peal ringi.
In English:
Kaia&Piret went on a trip and I'm living in their apartment while they're gone. Yesterday I met up with Helis and we hung around at my place, watching a film etc. Today we were in town. I was glad to get my phone back from guarantee, but after two hours in the city I realized that I have no reception whatsoever so they sent it back :(
Kaia&Piret went on a trip and I'm living in their apartment while they're gone. Yesterday I met up with Helis and we hung around at my place, watching a film etc. Today we were in town. I was glad to get my phone back from guarantee, but after two hours in the city I realized that I have no reception whatsoever so they sent it back :(
Oj, loodetavasti ikka enne Stocki tagasisöitu saad oma telfi kätte!
ReplyDelete/Mari